Budget Vote and Election of Trustees will take place in the library on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 from 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
- Application to receive an Absentee Ballot for Library Trustee Election and Budget Vote are available now at the library
- Must be received by the library no later than 5:00 PM on Thursday, April 19, 1012 for mailed ballots
- Must be received by the library no later than 5:00 PM on Monday, April 30, 1012 for hand-delivered ballots
Election of Candidate
Library Trustee Member – two (2) vacancies due to the expiration of the terms of office presently held by Darcy Branch and Lanna Waterman.
- Nominating Petitions available at the library
- Signatures of at least twenty-five (25) qualified voters of the school district required
- Must be received by the library no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, March 30, 1012
What if I have questions?
Attend the Budget Hearing on Tuesday, April 17 @ 7:00 PM, visit the library or call the library Director at (716) 372-0200.