All the health information you need in one trusty website! FREE!!
MedlinePlus is a web site created for consumers by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH). It is the free health information web site that doctors recommend for health information. MedlinePlus accepts no advertising. You can find quality health information from reliable sources in both English and Spanish.
- Health Topics – Information on condition, diseases and staying well.
- Interactive Tutorials – more than 170 slide shows with sounds and pictures.
- Drug Information – About you prescription and over the counter medicines, herbs, and supplements.
- Medical Encyclopedia – Includes pictures and diagrams.
- Directories – Finds doctors, dentists and hospitals.
- Dictionary – Spellings and definitions of medical words.
- Latest Research – Provided From MEDLINE and the ClinicalTrials.gov databases.
- News – Latest health news.
- Go Local – Find services in your community.
You are able to use this resource at home or at the library by going to www.medlineplus.gov.